Project management services are custom tailored to the developer’s needs and designed to work with the developer’s team. In general the project management team will monitor the progress, review change orders, quality control and any other tasks required by the developer in connection with the project.
Project panning is the first step in the process. A feasibility study should be conducted to check if the project meets realistic objectives before it begins. The plan should carefully consider not only the project details but also take into account market conditions, duration of project and possible changes, economical forecast and other related factors.
Project closeout involves the preparation, packaging and delivery of the following:
- Inspections for quality control and compliance
- As-built documents and other job reports
- Complete plans and project documents
- Sub-Contractors operation manual
- All final Completion inspections (CO)